sporadic truth in numerical numbers on a weekend...
|Ebony smiles. and needs dental floss after eating his IR pellets.|
1) Hey guess what? I got new landline internet this week that just came recently available in our area, unlimited, and its faster then that dang Satellite service net we have been paying big bucks for limited internet! Although sigh, now this mean I have no excuse NOT to post either...I guess i will start working on the backlog of photos - i think i was on February 2012 if im not mistaken...and NOW I CAN see peoples blogs during the DAY - and I can DOWNLOAD WITH FREE WILL AHAHAHAHA nothing will stop me now!!
|Frostig's working on his best side|
2) I went to the clinic in our local town, which is 46 miles away, where a PA comes in 8 times a month... and they told me i hava borderline UTI. Made me feel like a bladder wimp though - i thought i was dying by bladder for sure. they gave me a certain pain med that can make your contact lenses turn orange, along with other body products taht can turn orange - i turned those down, because well, oompa loompa eyes...but dont worry, I did get the drugs that kill all the bacteria. all. now i need to watch John Stamos in those greek yogurt commercials to get motivated to get good bacteria back ... and i can do that because I can DOWNLOAD WITH FREE WILL AHAHAHAHA nothing will STOP ME NOW!!!!
|Dexterdog's still got it! going on 13!|
3) I just learned this week that ever since my diagnosis two years ago, Mr. Foresterman periodically checks to see if im breathing during the night. Im not quite sure what to do with this information just yet...but the first question when i found this out, being me, was asking him if i snore. He said no, but i deep breathe once in awhile. Leave it to my prideful vanity to ask, forget health aspects...however, I am known to love practical jokes...MAYBE I SHOULD LOOK ON THE INTERNET FOR GOOD ONES because I can DOWNLOAD WITH FREE WILL AHAHAHAHA nothing will STOP ME NOW!!!!
|That big tree right there is close to 200 years old...we are going to leave it as a snag tree for the critters.|
4) An unknown fact - Mr. Foresterman was a volunteer for a county Ambulance service back in Wisconsin many moons ago. Knowing this, I try to minimize any pain that i have taht i think might be killing me, because otherwise he gets this worried expression on his face and then i worry that i am killing him with worry while in killing pain, and wondering if he's thinking about outfitting the bedroom with a defibrillator...but now, I can look up symptoms, keep my hypochondria quiet and I can DOWNLOAD WITH FREE WILL AHAHAHAHA nothing will STOP ME NOW!!!!
|Dried Asters, i do believe...pretty!|
5) Trees are being cut down every day - we only have about 35 to 45 left on the property to cut. We have enough firewood thank you...but what to build with all these nice logs? How about a bunkhouse? So we are looking for easy designs on the internet because - i can DOWNLOAD WITH FREE WILL AHAHAHAHA nothing will STOP ME NOW!!!!
|love our "new" driveway. Now I dont worry about facing death while sliding backwards in a quarter ton truck...|
6) I havent taken down the Christmas tree yet - because I can DOWNLOAD WITH FREE WILL AHAHAHAHA nothing will STOP ME NOW!!!!
|this is why i get strange diseases.|
SO uhm, excuse me. I have to go and drink water now. Really, I am very very healthy.
This Bladder is floating without a bacteria care in the world...
but it can
DOWNLOAD THINGS ON THE INTERNET WITH FREE WILL AHAHAHAHA
nothing will STOP US NOW!!!!
Because she is adorable,
linking up with Nancy at RURAL JOURNAL